Support Hub

Services related to Student Records, Enrollment, and Financial Aid. Includes downloadable forms and the Secure File Upload service.

Illinois Central College’s Enrollment Services Office houses all student records. The office provides information and services for students pertaining to admission, enrollment, records, transcript requests, transfer credit evaluation, and graduation.

Categories (2)

Honors Program

Find information about the Honors Program, interest form, and tuition waiver application.

Upward Bound Application

Learn how to apply for Upward Bound, a TRIO college preparation program funded by the United States Department of Education.

Services (16)

Change Student Information

Find and submit the Change of Student Information Form to change your social security number or legal name.

Cooperative Agreements

Working cooperatively with other Illinois two-year colleges, Illinois Central College participates in the Comprehensive Agreement Regarding the Expansion of Education Resources. The intent of this agreement is to expand the career and technical education programs that are provided to students within District 514, as well as offer our programs to Illinois students from outside District 514.

Degree / Certificate of Study Change Request

Find the Degree of Study Change Request Form and Certificate of Study Change Request Form.

FAFSA Application

Students must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every year you wish to receive financial aid. Includes ICC's school code and link to the application.

Financial Aid Class Override Request

Request financial aid override for a class

First Time Applicants - Apply for Federal Student Aid

Find the FASFA application for first-time FASFA applicants.

General Education Substitution/Waiver Forms

Find the General Education Substitution form, students should complete this form after speaking with their Student Success Advisor when they want to substitute a course to meet a specific general education requirement.

Itemized Statement of Account

Students needing to provide an itemized statement of account to support their request for tuition reimbursement or to provide it to a third party for a given term may request a statement.

Math, Science and Engineering Course Permission

In order to take an ICC course with a pre-requisite you completed at either high school or another college/university, we will need proof.

Release of Information and FERPA Restriction

Find Information and forms relating to FERPA. Securely upload completed forms here.

Request a Transcript

We use Parchment to accept transcript orders online. Transcripts are normally processed within 2-3 business days but may take longer during peak periods or if your transcript is from 1982 or older.

Request for Enrollment Verification

If you need an Enrollment Verification letter, please download the Enrollment Verification form and bring it to the Enrollment Services office or email Find the form here.


If you recently moved to the ICC college district (514), or live in a split district, such as El Paso or Farmington, please review the following Residency Requirement information and fill out the Residency Questionnaire.

Secure File Upload

Securely upload your completed forms. You can use this service to send us files or to receive files from us. All transfers are confidential and SSL encrypted.

Submit a Transcript & Evaluation

Information on how to submit a transcript and transcript evaluation.

W-9 Tax Information

ICC is unable to generate a valid 1098-T for you if we do not have your social security number or taxpayer identification number (TIN) on file. Please complete the W-9s form and submit the form either online or by mail. Find submission information here.